How can we...
...offer a premier education in a safe, caring environment; provide small classes and individual attention to students; keep our curriculum challenging and current; prepare students for success in the Trinity classroom and in the college/university classroom; put together a team of educators and coaches who are committed to developing character in all areas of student life...?
It is no secret that there is a significant difference between what is paid in tuition and what it really costs to educate each student. Trinity continues to operate in a way that honors God, and He continues to bless that faithfulness. Those who support Trinity with charitable contributions are helping to build on this incredible legacy. They see the value of what God is doing in the lives of people through TCS...they have what we like to call "2020 VISION" for the future of Trinity Christian School.
- Construction of Administration Building and Media Center (2003)
- Purchase of Six Acres of Land (2007)
- Kindergarten Site Work (2007 and 2010)
- Construction of Claude Graham Athletic Complex (2007)
- Construction of Kindergarten Building (2008)
- Installation of Signage at Highway 441 (2010)
- Fencing, Gates, and Brick Columns for E and K Buildings (2010)
- Fencing, Gates, and Brick Columns for Claude Graham Athletic Complex (2010)
- Installation of Irrigation and Landscaping (2010)
- Completion of E Building Brick and Roof Repairs (2011)
- Construction of Concession Building and Restroom Facilities at Cleve Warnock Football Field (2011)
2010-11 Annual Report
Basically, we're just family members all pitching in to keep this TCS house a first-class, safe place for student to reach their full potential. Here's a way we can all do our part! The Annual Fund helps to support the operating budget, the financial assistance program, and the master plan for our campus.
"Moving Forward at 40"
The mission of Trinity Christian School continues to motivate our Board of Directors to further develop each area of our campus. The three-year (2011-2014) "Moving Forward at 40" Capital Campaign provides for several facility improvements:
- Cleve Warnock Football Field Improvements
- Irrigation/Drainage System for Football Field and Track, with Laser Grading and New Sod for Football Field
- Renovation of Stadium Seating to Include New Home and Visitor Aluminum Bleachers
- Installation of Rubberized Composite Surfaced Track
This entire campaign totals over $1 million in costs, but our current commitments and contributions have already surpassed the $500,000 mark! We believe that in order to appropriately honor the memory of Mr. Cleve Warnock and his dedication to Trinity Christian School, this project will follow our strategy to be premier in the appearance of our facilities. It will be AWESOME!
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program
An exciting state law allows us as individuals, families, and businesses/corporations to receive a tax credit against our Georgia income tax liability when we redirect a portion of our taxes to Trinity through the GOAL Scholarship Program. Not only that, but this contribution is also tax-deductible as a charitable donation on the federal tax return.
Simply put, this law lets us choose to have some of our income tax dollars donated to Trinity through GOAL -- money that we would pay to the State of Georgia anyway! This is an incredible way to help grow the Trinity Family without affecting your budget in any way! Click Here for help with your tax credit.